That in addition to the monuments can be on a city street
• That in addition to the monuments can be on a city street
Esquire enthusiastically watches the Russian city filled with bronze Duke Vladimir, Stalin and Dovlatov. However, there are options in the world.
1. Louise Bourgeois (1911-2010) - American sculptor, became the first female artist in history, whose retrospective was held at New York's MoMA. The cycle of "Spiders" artist beginning in 1994, they have traveled almost all the most influential museum of modern art. Spider, prey, wise, vulnerable and kind at the same time - the image of the mother of Louise Bourgeois.
2. Urs Fischer (born in 1973). - Swiss artist whose solo exhibition was held recently in Moscow "Garage". In 2005, sewed a giant teddy bear in the image of their favorite children's toy with help of 3D-printing technology has created a sculptural series "Untitled (Lamp / Bear)". After exhibiting in New York, this work was bought at auction Christie's for $ 7 million.
3. The Scandinavian duo Elmgreen (b. 1961) and Dragset (b. 1969) works in the field of design and sculpture since 1995. Figure No101 from the series "Poor construction" has been installed in London's Trafalgar Square - a baby on the toy horse is no history of heroism, but the belief that it will be perfect.
4. Anish Kapoor (1954 p.) - British sculptor. Mirror sculpture "Cloud Gate" ( "Bob") was established in Chicago Millennium Park in 2006. Today it is considered a symbol of the city and is one of the most expensive in the production of public art objects in the world.
5. ROBERT INDIANA (1928 p.) - American painter, representative of the pop art movement. In 1965 he designed the Christmas card for the MoMA with bright volume inscription LOVE. It has become the trade mark of Indiana, and the object is set in the heart of New York. In the background, tourists like to be photographed, you can even climb inside LOVE, it is allowed.
6. Jeff Koons (1955 p.) - American painter, the most expensive of living. "Dog of balloons (Yellow)" refers to a series of installations "Holiday" on which Koons works since 1993. According to the artist, balloons - this is all we are: we breathe, shine, and are filled with optimism and exhaling - blown away, and it is like death.
7. Antony Gormley (1950 p.) - sculptor, one of the UK's most influential artists. A series of monumental bronze sculptures "Point of no return" was created by him in 2012 and exhibited in the urban landscape of Hong Kong, London, New York and Sao Paulo. Many viewers thought that the author captured in this cycle of suicides, but the artist's interpretation is more optimistic: look around and get away from the bustle.
8. Christ (p. 1935) and Jean-Claude (1936-2009) is considered the most famous in the world of a married couple of artists, they worked in the field of land art. Installing the "Gate" was installed in Central Park in New York City in 2005. At its creation the artists spent 26 years of his career and more than $ 20 million from the personal budget.
9. Sergey Bratkov (1960 p.) - the artist who won the prestigious "Innovation" in 2009. Light installation with Yuri Gagarin, the phrase "Out of the restaurants in the space do not fly" appeared on Bersenevskaya Embankment in Moscow in 2013 and provoked a strong reaction of social networks and viewers.
Maurizio Cattelan (1960 p.) - Italian painter, provokativeni famous. 4-meter-high sculpture L.O.V.E of white Carrara marble was installed in front of the Milan Stock Exchange in 2010. To show this finger - the bankers or the audience?