Original sandwiches on holiday table
• The original sandwiches on holiday table
New Year just around the corner, so now it is time to start to fuss and make plans, ranging from thinking through gifts and decorations apartments, and ending with the drawing up of the festive menu. And the closer the coveted number, the less time left for anything. Therefore, in order to avoid missteps costs in advance carefully approach the crucial moment and an attention to detail. But as you know, all brilliant - easy, especially if the guests came in advance, finding hosts by surprise, to the aid of the most real - many favorite sandwiches, which can be a great alternative to salads and appetizers.
1. Sandwiches with red fish and black olives
• salted red fish (to taste) - 50 g;
• Olive - 10 pcs;
• Butter - 30 g;
• parsley leaves - 20 g;
• Grapes - 5 berries.
• Cut flat baguette identical slices of thickness of about 1 cm;
• Optionally, air dry;
• Spread the bread with butter;
• Red fish slice into thin slices; • On a baguette Put the pieces of fish;
• Decorate the top of the olive tree;
• Position the side of the halves of grapes and leaf parsley.
2. Simple sandwiches with cod liver on baguette with sesame
• Baguette with sesame seeds - 1 pc;
• Bank cod liver oil canned - 1 unit;
• Cucumber - 1 pc.
• Slice the baguette and cucumber circles;
• On each slice of bread put on 1 slice of cucumber;
• liver mash with a fork until smooth;
• On top, put on a cucumber 1 teaspoon liver weight;
• Decorate with greens.
3. Juicy sandwiches with sprats and cucumber
• Baton - 1 pc;
• mayonnaise or cream cheese;
• Garlic - 2 cloves;
• fresh (or canned) cucumbers - 1-2 pieces;
• Bank sprat - 1 pc.
• Fry sliced loaf slices in vegetable oil on both sides;
• Rub each slice with garlic;
• Cucumbers cut lengthwise into slices;
• Put 1-2 pieces of bread;
• Top with 1-2 sprats;
• Decorate with greens.
4. croissant with brie and salami
• brie cheese - 100 g;
• Italian salami - 100 g;
• salad to taste;
• Red Onion to taste;
• Croissants - the number of pieces, depending on the number of people.
• I Cut the croissants and heat;
• Cut the cheese and salami into thin slices;
• Divide the lettuce leaves;
• Slice the onion rings;
• Place the lower part of a croissant lettuce, then - cheese, salami and red onion rings.
5. Sandwiches with herring and kiwi
• Black bread - 1 pc;
• Herring - one large;
• Kiwi - 1-2 pieces;
• Sour cream - 1-2 tbsp. l;
• Mint leaves.
• Sliced bread lightly fry in olive oil;
• Once the bread has cooled down, lubricate it with a small amount of thick cream or cream cheese;
• Top with slice of kiwi and slice of herring;
• Garnish with mint leaves.