20 quotes the psychologist Carl Jung, which will help to better understand themselves
• 20 citations psychologist Carl Jung, which will help to better understand themselves
Carl Gustav Jung can be called positive psychology and philosophy. In any neurosis or depression he saw the impetus for the expansion of consciousness.
We have collected 20 quotes Freud's disciple, to help understand and accept ourselves as we are.
1. Withhold not the one who goes away from you. Otherwise, there will come one who comes to you.
2. Anything that irritates the other, can lead to an understanding of ourselves.
3. If you are a gifted people, it does not mean that you have got something. This means that you can do something to give.
4. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both elements are changed.
5. The most serious burden that falls on the shoulders of the child - is unlived lives of his parents.
6. All that does not suit us others, allows us to understand ourselves.
7. Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your heart. Who looks outside - sees only dreams, who looks at himself - awakening.
8. Loneliness is not due to lack of people around, and the inability to talk to people about what seems to you significant, or unacceptability of your beliefs to others.
9. Show me mentally healthy person, and I will cure him. 10. We are drawn to the past, to their parents, and forward to our children in the future, which we will never see, but of which we want to take care of.
11 So, what you resist, it remains.
12. Depression is like the lady in black. When she came to, do not drive it away, and invite to the table as a guest and listen to what it intends to say.
13. Sometimes, hands to cope with the mystery, against which the intellect is powerless.
14. Dream - a small, well-hidden door that leads into the primordial cosmic night that was soul even before the emergence of consciousness.
15. Who has not gone through the purgatory of his own passions, he has overcome them through.
16. Your eyes will become clear only when you can look into your own soul.
17. I do not what happened to me, I - what I have decided to become.
18. We can think in complete control of himself. However, one can easily tell us about us is what we do not have the slightest idea.
19. "Magic" - just another word for the mental.
20. Our personality is part of the world around us, and the mystery as infinite.