How to get rid of allergens in the home
No matter how clean the surface did not seem to view our home, the air inside of it could still be several times dirtier than outside. This is not good news for those suffering from allergies, especially for those who are on duty or for any other reasons spends a lot of time indoors.
Allergens in our homes, such as mold, dust mites waste products or pet dander, are the cause of continuous coughing, sneezing and breathing problems. If you regularly experience these kinds of problems, then your house is full of allergens. Following our advice, depriving their first allergen environment of existence, then immediately consult your allergist.
"Take care" of the mold in the bath
In a moist environment the bathroom mold room feels just fine. To deal effectively with it, you must get rid of its causes. Install an exhaust fan or at least leave during bathing bathroom door ajar. Fungus likes to settle in remote places, so do not be lazy at least once a week to wipe around the tub and sink.
Some freshener spray emit volatile organic compound (VOC) which may aggravate respiratory problems. In addition, chemical fresheners can cause constant headaches in some people.
The curtains in the bathroom
Conventional plastic curtains in our bath are the ideal breeding ground for fungi and mold, and heating it again can release VOCs. Replace them with vinyl curtains, glass curtain or curtains of natural materials - bamboo, or organic cotton.
Your bed sheets, mattresses and pillows are a haven for these hideous creatures, like dust mites. Protein substances excreted by these parasites are a powerful allergen. Daily spreads over the bed cover - it would impede the penetration of mites in your bedding.
Get rid of dust mites and the allergens they produce can be regularly (once a week) erasing linen in hot water. 60? C is sufficient to kill most of the parasites. If possible, use the dryer - it will destroy the remaining mites.
Remove pets from the bedroom
Studies have shown that cat owners are denied access to their students in the bedroom, it is much less likely to develop an allergy to them. So if you can not keep your pet away from home, at least, keep it away from the bedroom and other places in the house where you spend a lot of time.
Clean the refrigerator
Once a week, wipe the inside of the refrigerator, removing moisture accumulating in it. At the same time, pay close attention to the rubber seals on the doors of the refrigerator and the freezer. On the seals and drain ditches can begin to grow mold - dispose of it as soon as noticed.
Set the hood
Install an exhaust fan over the stove to reduce the humidity in the kitchen and get rid of the steam from the boiling pots. Wet steam emanating from some foods may contain allergens and promote proliferation of mold and mildew.
Be careful with gas
The exhaust fan in the kitchen is also necessary for those of us who cook on gas. Gas cooker when cooking at home spreading irritants respiratory organs substances - carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, and others.
Leave shoes outside
On the soles of the same shoes in which you all day walk around the streets, collects a lot of allergens. Pollen, mold and dirt particles - all you own (? Or sobstvennonozhno) are entered into his house. Buy a rug on which you'll wipe their feet before going home, or leave shoes at the door outside.