Why live well in Kuwait
Kuwait - one of the richest countries in the world. Vast oil reserves allow to live and nothing does not deny. Spending money here especially nowhere, the size of Kuwait, slightly more than the Kaliningrad region, and are populated by only 3.5 million people, including citizens of the country is only 1 million. Among the golden million and distributed oil revenues. For example:
1. At the wedding the young receive from the state a gift of 250 000 $ (according to other sources - $ 15,000)
2. The salaries of doctors and teachers - 15 000 $ (here it should be noted that the local work is not ordinary doctors, and only occupy managerial positions).
3. For local land is worth a penny, mortgage $ 250,000 can be obtained at 0%. Most likely, half the loan in 5-10 years you just forgive.
4. Health and education are free.
5. If you want to study abroad, the government will pay for your flight, training, and more will give a stipend of $ 2,000.
6. If the Kuwaiti ill and he can not be cured at home, the government will pay for the treatment in any country of the patient, as well as all costs to support relatives.
7. Child Benefit is $ 200, pay him until the kid under 26 (twenty six) years.
8. Allowance for divorced women - $ 1,400 per month, until she finds a job.
9. The minimum pension - $ 3000
10. In 2007, the government simply loans to citizens at $ 1 billion
11. Sometimes you just hand out money, for example, to mark the 50th anniversary of independence of all was given a $ 3500 12. Last year, everyone could get a year free of charge basic products (rice, oil, chicken and so on. D.).
13. Monthly allowance for the degree: Master - $ 700, Dr. - $ 1400
14. One-time bonus to teachers for the experience - the salary for 18 months. For men - 30 years of continuous service, for women - 25 years.
15. Bonuses generally a lot, on average, every Kuwaiti gets on top in pay another 50% in the form of bonuses.
All these bonuses apply only to citizens of Kuwait. 70% of the population - disenfranchised migrant workers who serve the "golden million." Obtain citizenship is almost impossible.
Kuwait - another small country that is awash in oil. There is nothing interesting, no history, no particular culture or tradition. Kuwait - this is a huge shopping center will be followed by the desert, where walk-fed, lazy kuveytsy, each of which serves 2 guest worker.
With a population of 3.5 million native Kuwaitis are only 1 million. These people almost do not work. 80% of Kuwaitis employed in the civil service, and the rest are working for big money in commercial companies. Here's how it works:
All foreign companies that operate in Kuwait, according to the law should have to work a certain percentage of the local population (the same situation in Saudi, Oman and Bahrain), while wages they have to pay very decent. That's what an expert says:
"A special case of experience of colleagues. Hired Kuwaiti workers in the factory, 10 thousand dollars monthly salary, and a couple of Indians in his place for a pittance, for Kuwaiti simply not going to work, and to dismiss him is impossible. Moreover, when the administration is the signature it in some papers, they call him at home and asked to come to work to sign, and he simply replies: "you need to you and come" meets them sleepy, bold Kuwaiti, who even can not write, and just stupidly puts a dagger. . in general, as said colleague, the Kuwaitis in the basic m Assos - are massive lazy, which was just lucky to be born in Kuwait. " But good laws in Kuwait. Yesterday Kuwaiti court sentenced a local resident to five years in prison for insulting the Emir Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah on Twitter. The ban on criticism of the emir is prescribed in the constitution of Kuwait. In recent months, Kuwait was actively engaged in the struggle to criticize the country's leadership in microblogs. In January to two years for criticizing Twitter sentenced a local journalist ...
Kuwait ... view of the non-business area of the capital ...
Good roads ... only to go nowhere for him
The main entertainment fed Kuwaitis - machine. You can buy a SUV and jump in the desert, or to buy a sports car and a break of the post. You can see the videos on the Internet with a mad Arab drifting
"Once there was a case, they dismantled the accident, which was called" clash of two mentalities. "It was like this. After work, went home three young Kuwaiti engineer, got stuck in traffic. Without thinking, go to the oncoming lane and go through it, circling the cork . towards rides Indian jeep (Indian jeep - it's cool, it's all your big family in India composes of you legend, you are highly climbed into my life And God forbid a white there in subjection to such an Indian, he'll remember everything. oppression of the proud Indian people). Engineers Spahr on an opposite and Morgan dalnyak Hindu (like you ohrenel We in our country, scat on the side of the road?), Hindu goes on its lane and blinking dalnyak Kuwaitis (you ohreneli I'm going on my belt, I am right and all my jeep, I - the steep Hindu ). They come then to meet each other and blink and nobody is going to collapse. The impudent and stubborn! and what do you think? collided head-on in a way that was not clear then, where some machine! Mixed in a bunch of horses, people! Mincer! "
In Kuwait completely banned alcohol. Here in general do not sell, and if they find at the border and can send home. But in terms of clothing for women are no limits. While all local, of course, dress in black bags.
Residential areas, migrant workers live here. In Kuwait, the very division by quarters. There are Egyptian, there are Indian, there are European. In this case, a Hindu can not move into the house where lived the Europeans, in advertisements always specify who can buy or rent an apartment in the house. For example: "Only for Americans and Europeans."
Construction of the new mosque.
Kuwaitis are very thick, as the food - almost the only entertainment here.
Residential quarters for migrant workers is very similar to ours.
In Kuwait in the summer is very hot, up to 50. At many intersections are drinking fountains.
All the machines under the eaves. In summer there are on the one hand and glove to open the door, the handle of which are heated in the heat.
But the courts. No sidewalks, lots of parked cars and dirt. Just like we have.
Under the house there are satellite dishes on the roof are not allowed to put some reason.
In Kuwait, a lot of cats.
Tourism is not developed here. Get a tourist visa in my opinion impossible. In winter, there is very strong cold wind, and the heat in the summer under 50. Added to this is a strict ban on alcohol and dirty empty sea.
Kuwaiti goes on the market and points to interesting products. Behind him walks a special guest worker and carries the bag.
This is such a wonderful Kuwait.
On inspection of Kuwait will be enough one day. Come back here do not want to.
I like this photo. US Air Force aircraft over the burning oil derricks of Kuwait. In 1991, the US began to liberate Kuwait after the occupation of Iraq. Retreating to the north, Iraqi forces used a scorched earth policy, burning all the oil rigs and oil pipeline explosion.