Rattlesnake bite cost Americans in 150 thousand dollars

Rattlesnake bite cost Americans in 150 thousand dollars

The unlucky man decided to make a selfie with a rattlesnake and was immediately bitten.

A resident of San Diego before Todd Fassler loved snakes and apparently believed able to find an approach to them. He even got himself a rattlesnake.

American Independence Day, he decided to celebrate in nature, there is something he noticed a wild rattlesnake and wondered what to do with the reptile selfie - it's a cool idea. But a snake has bitten and otherwise considered Todd's hand.

My whole body is literally paralyzed. Tongue fell out of his mouth, his eyes rolled back, - Todd recalls.

Rattlesnake bite cost Americans in 150 thousand dollars

bitten hand was purple. To pump out the man, it had trouble at several hospitals. As a result, doctors put by Todd at 153,161 dollar and 25 cents. His insurance company negotiates with hospitals, and it is not known whether the fan will have to fork out serious snake, reports Mirror.

A rattlesnake home after all the stories Todd let loose.