19 facts that sound like a lie, but it's true
Sometimes it seems that surprise us, adults who have nothing. And then you hear so casually: hippos in pink milk. And I think not, well, is that right? Just like that, like a milkshake with strawberries?
1. Honey never spoils. That is not just a year or two, but never.
2. Medusa Turritopsis Nutricula - now known only immortal creature on earth. Oh, guru, teach me how to live.
3. The blue whale's heart is so huge that one can easily swim through the arteries. But it no longer sip saucer.
4. For each person has about 1, 6 million ants. The total mass of all these ants is about the same as the mass of all people on earth.
5. octopus three hearts.
6. Initially, Feng Shui - the art of selecting a place for burial. Still, Asians have always been famous specific sense of humor.
7. On Saturn and Jupiter rains of diamonds.
8. But since Jupiter would appear from Earth, he had been away from us at the same distance as the Moon.
9. Our body is 10 times more bacteria than cells.
10. The probability that a glass of water you drink, contains a water molecule, which is visited in the body of a dinosaur - almost 100%.
11. Frankenstein - the name is not a monster, a scientist who has created it.
12. At the ramp 27,000 taste buds. It is 4 times more than a person. Jamie Oliver is crying envy.
13. It looks like the sand under the microscope:
14. Beautiful fishbowl - this is the worst house for goldfish.
15. Reading in poor lighting or the monitor screen does not affect the deterioration of vision.
16. Oxford University older than the Aztec empire.
17. In Cyprus, the Santa Claus name is Basil. That's just heard something familiar in the word "Cyprus".
18. No one has ever been able to tame the African elephant. Only the Indian elephant to train.
19. On the left - a candle is lit on the Earth, and on the right - in zero gravity, the station "Mir".