The oldest prostitute in Amsterdam retired
twin sister - the oldest prostitutes of Amsterdam - retired after more than 50 years of working in the sex industry. Louise and Martin Fokkens (both 70 years) finally decided that they are too old for this business. In total, the sisters went through 355,000 men. Reason for leaving, of course, health. Louise, particularly complained that due to aggravated arthritis some sex positions became quite painful.
1. Louise - a mother of four children, Martina - three children. The sisters decided to retire, but Martin says that she has one client who still visits her every week.
2. "I just can not refuse. He comes to me so many years, it's like going to church on Sundays. " In the past year, about the twins made a documentary film, and now they write a book about his 100-year (for two) work experience.
3. Typically, women dress the same, they have become prostitutes in 20 years to earn at least some money. Now they fondly remember the "golden years" of his profession before the Netherlands legalized prostitution, and there has not yet begun to rule "Eastern European mafia."
4. "Now everything is different. We used to sit by the windows in the clothes, and now she is almost naked. Dutch prostitutes less, and a sense of belonging are no longer "- Louise says.
5. "The legalization of brothels in 2000, did not make life easier for prostitutes - continues Martin. - Therefore, the girls work over the internet and from home - so you may not have to pay taxes. Legalization helped pimps and foreign women, but not Dutch prostitutes. "
6. Martin and Louise hope that they have enough money from the sale of the copyright on the film and the book, to quietly survive until the end of life.