10 highest paid musicians in 2012
is the list of the ten most "expensive" artists of the outgoing year, drawn up according to the latest Forbes magazine list.
1. The list of the highest paid musicians in 2012 led Dr. Dre. In addition to the proceeds from the sale of the old and new albums Dr. Dre earned on the sale of 51% stake in a private company HTC headphone line for 300 million. Dollars, from which 100 million went personally to the musician, therefore, revenue for the year Dr. Dre was 110 mln. Dollars.
2. Roger Waters, co-founder of Pink Floyd, ranked second with 88 million. US dollars, earned mainly during their successful tour "The Wall Live".
3. Elton John on terem place with 80 million. Dollars, earned mostly during numerous concerts in Las Vegas.
4. U2 in fourth place with 78 million, such income musicians brought their 360 tour.
5. Take That Reunion brought the team 69 million. For the tour.
6. Bon Jovi in sixth place, with an annual income of 60 million.
7. Britney Spears in seventh place with 58 million. Dollars earned by including in the sale issued by star flavor.
8. Sir Paul McCartney eighth in the ranking, it earned 57 million. Dollars for concerts and on the Beatles legacy.
9. Taylor Swift also earned 57 million. Dollars. Her new album sold in quantities of 1, 2 million. Copies the first week.
10. The last in the top ten, Justin Bieber, who earned 55 million. Dollars. 18-year-old Justin is the youngest musician in the ranking.