40 most interesting facts about the person
1. Hauchnoe name navel - umbilikus.
2. A person who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day, drink half a cup of resin per year.
3. Man - the only representative of the animal world, able to draw straight lines.
4. blond beard grows faster than brunettes ...
5. When you smile at the person "working" 17 muscles.
6. Human DHK contains approximately 80,000 genes.
7. Men are considered dwarfs with growth of less than 130 cm, women - below 120 cm.
8. White blood cells in the human body live 2-4 days, and erythrocytes - 3-4 months.
9. Hazvaniya fingers from the French: pus, index, Major, anyuler, orikyuler.
10. Every human finger for lifetime bent about 25 million times.
11. The size of the human heart is approximately equal to the magnitude of his fist. Weight of an adult human heart is 220-260 g
12. The structure of the human body 4 includes all mineral: apatite, aragonite, calcite and cristobalite.
13. The human brain generates per day more electrical impulses than all telephones of the world combined.
14. A phenomenon in which light from a strong person loses the ability to see is called "snow blindness".
15. The total weight of bacteria living in the human body, is 2 kg.
16. In the human brain in one second occurs 100,000 chemical reactions. 17. Babies are born without kneecaps. They appear only in the age of 2-6 years.
18. The surface area of the human lung is approximately equal to the area of a tennis court.
19. Since its birth in the human brain is already there are 14 billion cells, and this number is until death does not increase. Haprotiv, after 25 years, it is reduced to 100 thousand per day. One minute you spend on the page reading, die about 70 cells. After 40 years of brain degradation is accelerated sharply, and after 50 neurons (nerve cells) and shrink the volume of the brain decreases.
20. In psychiatry syndrome accompanied by depersonalization, impaired perception of time and space, his own body and the environment, officially called "Alice in Wonderland".
21. The small intestine of human life at a length of about 2, 5 meters. After his death, when the bowel wall musculature relaxes, its length is 6 meters.
22. In humans, about 2 million sweat glands. The average adult man with every liter of sweat lost 540 calories. Men sweat approximately 40% more than women.
23. The right lung of human accommodates more air than the left.
24. An adult person makes approximately 23,000 breaths (in and out) on the day. 25. Over a lifetime, the female body produces 7 million egg cells.
26. The human eye can distinguish 10 million colors.
27. In the human mouth about 40,000 bacteria.
28. Papafobiya - is the fear of the Pope (Rome) !.
29. sneeze with your eyes open is impossible.
30. The human spine vertebrae 33 or 34.
31. Women blink approximately 2 times more often than men.
32. The smallest cells in the male - sperm cells.
33. The strongest muscle in the human body - language.
34. In humans, about 2000 taste buds.
35. In Mesopotamia for the death of the patient's physician, who treated him were executed, and for blindness - blinded.
36. At the birth of the child's body about 300 bones in adulthood there are only 206.
37. 36.8 million - the number of heartbeats in a person for one year.
38. Men are about 10 times more often than women suffer from color blindness.
39. Almost half of all human bones are located in wrists and feet.
40. Medieval doctors in doubt when the diagnosis was diagnosed with "syphilis".