It calculates how much time drivers spend on traffic jams in various cities
Almost every day on the roads of different cities leaves a huge number of cars. As a rule, they are more than the roads can accommodate. Traffic jams, all of which we do not like. Inrix studied the situation on the road in different cities around the world. They are ready to reveal motorists terrible secret - how much time each of them spends on traffic jams in major cities around the world. Thanks to them, we can also learn the city, where traffic fared worst of all.
- 7. In London, the second largest city in Europe, drivers spend on the stoppers 74 hours per year. It is worth noting that on average around the world spent about 100 hours a year in traffic jams.
- 6. The Colombian Bogota drivers spend 30 percent of their time behind the wheel on the cork. Depressing figure.
- 5. About 79 hours of spending residents of San Francisco every year due to an excessive amount of cars on the road. They have to just stand.
- 4. Brazilian motorists in Sao Paulo to spend 22 percent of his time and about 86 hours annually for congestion.
- 3. In third place is New York. The drivers of this city holds an annual 91 hours in traffic jams
- 2. In second place is the capital of Russia. Moscow - the most congested city in Europe. 26 percent of the time drivers spend in traffic and waiting in traffic jams. It is 91 hours per year.
- 1. Worse than in Moscow, but in Los Angeles. The drivers of this city spend 102 hours per year, while in a traffic jam.